Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Power Of A TESTIMONY

WOW, WOW, WOW! Today I have been at the Executive Committee Retreat for our State Convention.  One of the things that our leaders had each member do was to share our personal testimony.  This took several hours but it was so powerful and moving.  I have worked with several of these amazing people on different committees and in difference roles over the years, but have never heard some of their stories. Today, my heart wept as I listened to several individuals share about their personal journey.

God taught me that there is POWER in a testimony and that we need to take more time as Christians to listen to the stories of others.  I am guilty of being so busy and running wide open all day, that sometimes I do not take time to slow down and "listen to life!"  I am a new man that heard things today that have challenged me in a special way.

Thank you Lord for the POWER of EVERY testimony. Let's all be intentional to share our personal story so that we can be a blessing to those who need to hear it.  You might be the link that someone needs to come to faith in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment